St Anselm

96 Park Street - Sold

29 April 2010

The headlease interest of the 1950's apartment block comprising 10 flats over ground to 4th floor with a substantial basement car park was surrendered to the freeholder, the Grosvenor Estate, for an undisclosed sum.

The sale of the property is in-line with the Company's continuing disposal and re-investment programme centred around acquiring additional commercial property assets within central London.